27.7.09

My week

I'll tell you right now. There's nothing more relaxing and calming than sitting on my front steps and playing guitar. I'll be barefoot, no shirt, playing the new song I wrote. If it's warm, I'll be drinking a growers. If it's not as warm as it could be, or if it's morning time...a cup of tea does the trick. Ahh summer. And to think I used to be a winter person. Ahh...but the dishes need to be done. And my room should be cleaned. Again. I made plans with new friends. Three cheers for not being a complete loner!

If I see ONE more cover of a magazine
with Michael Jackson on it, I'll moonwalk
all ov
er its pages. Even worse, magazines
are now featuring the likes of Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, and Elvis.

It's cool to be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!