27.8.09

Free Spaghetti Thursdays

Hold Everything. I'm declaring this a momentous moment! I have created something everyone needs to know about.
Starting in September, I shall stake a sign in the front of my lawn, and once they read it, it shall attract many people city-wide.

It Shall Read

Free Spaghetti Thursday


BYOB (bring your own bowl)


Everyone welcome


This is my attempt to meet new people. I can throw up posters everywhere. They don't have to be fancy. Not even the spaghetti has to be fancy (though everyone knows I make a Prime Plate of Pasta). Eventually, I'll have my friend’s friends bringing People out for a fire Pit, Poker,
and Pasta.

Maybe I'll set up a donation jar. Maybe we'll play some songs for them.

Maybe we'll also serve garlic bread.

You won't know unless you come.




1 comment:

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!