19.2.10

The List + failure = no surprise

My 'Week On' list of things to get done is looking more like a list of things I wish I could have accomplished this week. I managed to stick to the working out routine and that's about it. Work + plus certain other out-of-the-ordinary activities have eaten up a lot of time. And now I've spent how many hours sitting around trying to write an outline for an essay about Galileo and his awesomeness.

I have not forgotten about SSOTW...it's just that this song can't technically be released yet ;-) so it'll still count for this week, but i'll probably write it later today or tomorrow, though you won't hear the song for a few days yet!

Now..back to Galileo.

Go Canada! Olympics are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!