3.2.10

Spicy Song Of The Week


Hi,

my name is Imogen Heap. My pal, Josh M (The Smug Ant) asked me to step in and write a few words for him while he's busy being awesome elsewhere. I just wanted to pop in and tell all my fans that you're almost as fantastic as Josh, which is saying a lot. Like...a LOT.

Also, please buy all my music and t-shirts and come to all my shows. I bet you're dying to hear how I make my voice sound so crazy. The truth? It's effects-free. Mhm...I just sound like that all the time. The guys love it, but I make babies cry. It's give and take, can't win em all. Thanks fans, don't do drugs, and hold hands when you cross the street. Or hold hands all the time. That's cool too. PS, tell all your friends about this awesome blog!

~ i H
Imogen Heap
The Last Kiss Soundtrack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!