20.2.10

What Would Jesus Nuke? And what would happen if you microwaved a microwave?

Say we discovered an advanced alien race and they had religion of their own...okay just bear with me here.

Upon learning about it, I wonder what percentage of the human population would convert. Or would they convert to ours? Or would we discover that they bleed oil and all just start warring amongst ourselves and against the aliens and kill off both them and us? Yeah..that's probably what would happen.

Because dats how we roll. The religion of nukes... Nukism.






Also...they tell you not to put metal in the microwave, right?


Well then tell me, mister geniuses, why did you make the entire inside of my microwave STAINLESS STEEL?!!?

hah. Busted. two points me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!