13.2.10

!!

Lost!

It's started again! I am so glad it's the last season. I remember starting to watch it all them years back right from the first season. It's been a good ride, but i'm tired of HAVING to watch TV. I've got other ways I need to waste my time. Priorities. Basically, I'm just waiting to find out about that polar bear nonsense. Oh..and the statue.

The Dudes!

GAAHH I love this band. Band-crush. I don't know who screamed louder when he hit his guitar solo dead on: the 14 year old girls in front of me...or me. It was a competition. I'll be seeing these guys as often as I can. So much to learn from them. So much to love. Please go buy their CDs (or illegally download. That's cool too). "I'm not supposed to call her--she's gonna call me laadee daa" awesome!

Friends!

I've come to the tentative conclusion that I'm pretty average in almost every way and in everything I do...except I have good friends. Like...awesome friends. There's a LOT of idiots, jerks and backstabbing social cannibals out there, but these guys I call pals are great. And I'm meeting so many awesome people all the time too!

Money!

no wait..there's no good news in this department...

No money!

That's more like it :D  This department is alive and well.

Random things to consider:

Burt's Bees with honey: don't buy it. It's really awful. But now that I've bought it, I'm going to have to suffer for the next 5 months until it runs out. Wanna trade?

Bought new ear buds too, and they already fuzz out. Buying stuff is lame.

I have a whole week off school, and I'm going to be trying my hardest to be uber-productive and work out 4 times, eat 28 meals, spend 0 dollars, write 3 papers, save 1 life, smile 200 smiles, and watch Canada win 200 gold medals.  Fix one bike and two guitars, drink 60 glasses of water and write 2 blog posts, read 1 book, and work 32 hours.This week will not be a week off...but a week ON.

You might notice i'm in an inexplicably good mood. No reason...no reason at all.


Olympics!

Hockey. Curling. Moguls. Speed skate. NOT figure skating. = Life!


Anyone with me on this?: The lighting of the torch was kinda silly, and really anticlimactic. I'm glad Gretzky did it...but it just seems silly that it took four people to actually present it. I dunno.

Spicy Song of the week tomorrow...numba 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!