27.2.10

Spicy Song Of The Week

And by THE week, I mean THE week that just went by.

I swear I don't usually procrastinate.


HAHAAHA!

Guys, Tic Toc still hasn't come in the mail, so i STILL can't put it online...technically. But I think I will on Sunday anyways. But THIS week:
Rise Against
Siren Song of Counter Culture


This week was rough. Highs and lows. I'm very glad it's over, though this whole 'trying to do well' thing sure does mess with my mind and/or life. 

In other news, Cheryl Bernard, you are freaking awesome and so is curling, so thanks for givin' your all.

I'm still confused how bobsledding is a sport. What is the back guy doing? He's freaking praying as hard as he can that the front guy knows what he's doing. What is the front guy doing? Praying as hard as he can that they don't get beheaded. It may be a mental workout, and the first push-off no doubt takes strength, but I'm still unsure of how 95% of any run is legitimate competition. Someone enlighten me. Also, let's kick the Americans out of the Olympics. Tell them that terrorists make money betting on their athletes, or that the 2012 Olympics have been moved to Cuba, and they aren't invited.

 Except Shaun White. He can stay. Because during the off-season, he is actually the Sasquatch roaming the forests close to home. And I don't want to make Sasquatch Angry...
"GRAWWWWWWRRR!"

2 comments:

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!