6.9.09

Spicy Song Of The Week

Summer is pretty much on it's way out. the overwhelming color outside today is grey. I'm sorry to be so grim. But let's just use this as an opportunity to reflect back over the highlights of the summer. Here's some of mine (in one word):

Coldplay
Vancouver
Shows
Stampede
Lindsey
TheBurningofFeet <<---one word. FST Kids Frizollie Camping Shopping It wasn't my favourite summer by far, but all in all, it was pretty cool. It all really started with Coldplay. My earliest blog posts are tagged with Coldplay. So as a final bookend to this summer, the Spicy Song Of The Week is my favorite recording of a Coldplay song ever.
A Glass Of Water [Live]
album:
LeftRightLeftRightLeft

I remember a time when all I could do was listen to this album and sing and dance and wonder what the heck I was doing with life. This song will forever remind me of the good times of this summer. With It's chaotic rhythms and the intensity that only comes across in this live recording (I don't like the studio version at all), it sings to me, specifically. Thanks Chris Martin. I've heard you calling out to me. Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. YAY IM MUMBLING (FINALLY...bahaha glad you fixed it!)

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coldplay and this song. Just thought I would try to mumble on your blog and see if it worked. it does. YAY.
    PEACE.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!