14.9.09

Facebook can be really dumb

I've started cutting people out of my newsfeed on facebook. It's the people who love their boyfriends/girlfriends to death and feel the need to tell everyone and have long conversations with each other about who is more amazing. It's the people who play that farming game. It's the people who post photos of them and their love smiling or kissing or cuddling. Seriously, people, that's going too far. I don't need to log into facebook in class and everyone around me is thinking "WHAT is he looking at?". That's embarrassing. For me and for these clingy couples. Let me Facebook in peace.

Now, I don't mind the occasional "WOW i'm dating a cool person" status, 'cause it's good to know that there are happy people out there... but let's keep it short (and G-rated).

Aight?


Check this link out for another example of cringe-worthy facebooking.

1 comment:

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!