23.11.09

Spicy Song Of The Week

I won't be writing again until next week. I shall attempt to channel all creatvity into BSing a 10 000 (slight hyperbole) word paper that I should have started two weeks ago. The Word of the day is masochism:

I would rather lose sleep and stay up late working on a paper.

I would rather not do as well due to rushing this paper. I enjoy that.

I don't particularly enjoy pacing myself, as I can always just work a little harder tomorrow.

I enjoy missing out on social events because IT'S CRUNCH TIME and I need to begin thinking about thinking about thinking about doing my paper.

This week, I've put the 'pro' in procrastination. But WHYYYYYYY? Why do I enjoy this suffering?


Spicy Song Of The Week is from a band that I look forward to seeing on Friday, when all this hell is done and over with. On the other side of this rainbow. I really recommend this pot of gold:


The Dudes
Brain Heart Guitar


But seriously, listen to the whole album. Thank me later. Thank me now, too.


See you next week for Post #100... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!