15.12.09

I don't get it

I went to bed sunday night at midnight, with every intention of waking up early to study.

I didn't fall asleep until after three. I woke up at 6 unable to sleep. I slept from 9am-noon.

Monday: Spent the day studying. Ate approximately five meals. Monday night, I went to bed at 1am. I'm still awake. Starving. Also watching really sappy girly movies to try and fall asleep...it's not working. I find them fantastic. Jane Austen, you sly devil.

What's wrong with me? I need sleep! I have plans tomorrow! I need a tuna sandwich! Some pregnant lady out there is wondering why she's suddenly not craving things or an insomniac anymore. I seem to have taken up her burdens for her.

My brain won't turn off. I'm beginning to realize that there are 15 days left to make some big changes in who I am before I'm forced to label them new years resolutions. And we all know just how well those work out.

Ok..back to my movie I guess. Let's not talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!