16.12.09

They'll Call me...NoSleep Man!

Or 'zzz smasher'!

'Pillow Fighter'!

Yeah so sleep and me apparently aren't talking. I'm fine with that. I never really needed it anyways. It's time to embrace the new me: awake, groggy, confused, anxious, and studying at 3am.

I must be superhuman. I just don't need sleep I guess. We're entering day four of seriously messed up sleep patterns, and I'm 'tired' of fighting it. Instead, I'll just roll with it. I shall call the hours that I am awake for 'Day', and the hours I am asleep 'Night'. And it shall be good.  And on the 7th day, I will not rest.

I don't need the sun. That's why we have light bulbs. I don't need meals either. I'll just eat constantly. I just ate some tortellini and after these chips are gone, I'll finish off the trail mix. Then some more tuna sandwiches. And then hopefully some more milk appears in the fridge soon so I can have cereal. I'd go buy the milk myself, but the store hours do not adhere to my personal timezone.

My exam is Thursday night. I'm not sure how much choice I have in this matter, but I might as well see if I can stay up the whole time. A challenge! You with me? Let's do it! I'm pretty much superhuman by this point, ravenous appetite and all. I better go make some tea and/or coffee.


Ten bucks says I'm asleep in two hours :-/




To sleep, perchance to dream--
aye, and where's the grub?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!