1.12.09

Spicy Song Of The Week

So I'm in the clear. I turned in my last paper of the semester today! Back to staying up until 4am for no good reason. Back to trying to remember all the things I wanted to do but had no time because I was so busy. With absolutely no segue, here is the Spicy Song Of The Week:

Nada Surf
Lucky
[song to be uploaded when possible. not my fault]

Yesterday I was in a BAD mood. Like, Shrek trying to find a christas gift in the freakin mall on december 23rd with all the crazy teens who have too much money and no imagination swarming around.


Like I was living in a garbage can. It was not good. And for no reason at all, you know?

Have you noticed that grumpy characters are always green




And it was this song that kinda made me relax and just sit there and accept that I was probably not going to get the essay done til 3am. Such is life. So thanks, song. Thanks for reminding me that school will always be frustrating, but making feel better about it at the same time.


Time to go play some music!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!