8.12.09

Spicy Song Of The Week

Ok guys. One final down, two to go. and then....um..oh man. What am I going to do with myself?

I was gonna take off to mexico next week, but i couldn't find my swim suit...so i had to cancel that ambitious adventure. I'll just have to spend time getting the knot out of my shoelaces, and then see how many times you can blink in one hour. If figure 3 blinks per second? But my eyes will get tired. I'll need gatorade. Yes. Now I have plans.

Remember when I posted Spicy Song Of The Week at the BEGINNING of the week? It's now tuesday night. Next week, I'll be on time. So the song that gets the short end of the stick this week is:

Cary Brothers
The Last Kiss Soundtrack

It's a cool song, from an awesome movie. This is the second Spicy Song Of The Week off this soundtrack. Get it.

Someone stopped me at school today. He said "hey..aren't you in the band Walking Backwards?" And a few people sitting around all look up and I say "um..yeah, I am." and he says "Cool, I saw you play an awesome show recently." And i'm like aww yea but all i say is "cool man. I'm glad you liked it." And we talked for a few minutes and he said he'd come to another show when we have one. And so like yeah. Rockstarrrrrrr

Would it be totally wrong to put a house song on the playlist? Because I just found a song that is fantastic x 8, and I remember dancing  to this song for like 10 hours in a club in Spain , and--oh..sorry Cary Brothers. This is your week to shine...half week.



1 comment:

  1. You Know Who This Is, So Why Leave A Name?December 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM

    vamos a jugar en el sol! :D

    put it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!