8.10.09

Google Streetwho?

So I'm checkin out that Google Street View thing, where they actually give you a virtual tour of..the world. And naturally, I go check out the house I lived in at the time when they were taking all the photos for the Google Database, and discover something that temporarily blew my mind.

I'll take you on my Googleventure....

So I am checking out my road I used to live on with my family and thinking just how ridiculously complex it is that they've done this for the US and Canada and even parts of Europe.





My house is the on at the end of this gray line. So anyways, I'm moving down my road...

past that gray van....





Wait a sec..that grey van! I know it...that's my parents car!




I back up and zoom in.....and whaddaya know---











^^^MOM!^^^


She's, like, famous! Can you believe it?! Me neither!

Google, you be crazy!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. 2 things.
    1)that right there made my life a little
    2)you have WAY too much time on your hands...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!