3.10.09

I'm supposed to be writing a paper...

But all I can care about is:

Why do all the red candies taste best?

Do you remember when Jolly Ranchers were popular? If there was a bowl of Jolly Ranchers at some office, the red ones were always gone. I mean, being the sugar addict I was (am), I didn't much care as long as I could covertly steal one before the receptionist offered it to me and then another when she saw me eyeing them. Ha. Sucker. There's also the move of reaching for one Jolly Rancher with your index finger and thumb, and also grabbing one with your pinky and palm. I still use that one to this day.

Why red? Why can't black be the uber cool candy colour to have. Dark, full of mystery, and bold. Oh but wait.. licorice is black, and we couldn't possibly live without that delicious flavour. Pssshhh.

I'm trying to write a paper on spatial syntax and constructs of power in the western home. And this post is officially longer than my paper. Pass the wine gums!

1 comment:

  1. I read this when I was supposed to be writing up a bio lab. Thanks for aiding me in my procrastinative ways, along with my Skyping for 5 hours, I got nothing done this weekend. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!