23.10.09

My Litte Brother And Sister

This was written by my cousin Shaylen about my little brother and sister. It had to be shared.

"

Life Is Beautiful, and Heartbreaking, and Amazing.

My Little Cousins Are Amazing.
And It Is Beautiful And Sad And Sometimes My Heart Could Explode.
And They Are Wise Beyond Their Years.
And They Are The Most Incredible Kids I Have Ever Known And Probably Will Ever Know.
And My Heart Swells With Love And Amazement And Joy and Sadness All At Once.
He Is Going To Be Such A Genius. His Sense Of Humour Is Dry and Hilarious And SO Developed For His Age.
She Is So Cute. And She Always Has Ideas, And She Is So Energetic And Giggly All The Time. Her Bedtime Prayers Break My Heart A Little More Inside Every Night I Hear Them.

I always forget how amazing these 2 little kids can be. But everytime I see them, I am reminded of the joys of life, and how unfair it is. I am reminded that my life is both better and not better than it seems, that I have so much to learn. They remind me to be grateful every day for what I have, because that is just their attitude. I went over there last night, feeling really crappy, and within 20 minutes I was laughing and feeling great. They just have a gift, and you can't NOT smile around them. Their happiness is contagious, their view of life intoxicating.

I love kids. Especially my amazing, beautiful, hearbreakingly great little cousins.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!