27.11.09

Fear / Change / Love




Fear




I could / You could/ This could

be uncertain / fail / die



I could be uncertain
I could fail
I could die
You could be uncertain
You could fail
You could die
This could be uncertain
This could fail
This could die




Change


I will / You will / This will

be confusing / take / give


I will be confusing
I will take
I will give
You will be confusing
You will take
You will give
This will be confusing
This will take
This will give





Love


I am / You are / This will be


what you want / what I want / perfect


I am what you want
I am what I want
I am perfect
You are what you want
You are what I want
You are perfect
This will be what you want
This will be what I want
This will be perfect.


To:

her whom
I will find 
/
she who 
will find me




*|~|~Post 100~|~|*

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Especially the bit about
    To: her whom
    I will find
    /
    she who
    will find me

    Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME.
    you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!