10.11.09

Spicy Song Of The Week

A band that we either love to hate, or that we love and hate that we love,  Tegan and Sara. I don't really have anything to say except they write super catchy music, they're one of the best duos around, and I wish their fan base wasn't a bunch of idiot trying to figure out the duo's sexual orientation. Losers.

They used to live next door to my 3/8ths cousin here in Calgary.....oh. I bet you didn't even know you could HAVE a 3/8ths cousin. It's not as crazy (or illegal) as it sounds. Maybe I'll explain sometime. But the point is..wait..what?

Take Me Anywhere

Tegan & Sara
So Jealous

5 day weekend, anyone? Woohoo!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!