16.11.09

lonely cops+ cute girls+desperate criminals = happy criminals

So last week was basically a weekend, which was sweet. Thursday was FST, Friday I attempted to go see Sweeney Todd, the play, and ended up only seeing half of it. After seeing the second half, I was okay with missing the first half. Although, let me tell you, girls who go to plays are my type. And not because they like plays. Saturday I played poker, and sunday night I slept 13 hours. To top it off, my ONE class today was canceled.

I promised an story involving police, criminals, and your every-day-hero Josh. Actually, it's not much of a story. I took a slightly extended lunch break at work to go home and eat. Upon returning, I parked next to a white Dodge Caravan that had no middle or back windows and a metal gate just behind the drivers seat. I had never seen one of these before, and thought it was quite strange, as it was also unmarked. I peered inside, and saw 15 debit pinpads sitting on the seat. Um...that's not normal, is it? We've had a few incidents of pin pad scams in the last couple years, so I was a bit concerned. I asked my friend (who is very knowledgeable on the subject of law) and he said it was pretty strange. I ended up calling the cops and they said they'd be right over to look at it.

It was 2.5 hours later when they showed up, and the van was gone. however, they did spend 20 minutes 'interrogating' the girl at customer service. Flirting is easy when you're a cop, I guess. They never talked to me, and left with a smile on their face, waving at the customer service girl.

Don't blame me when millions of dollars are lost to the criminals. Blame cute girls and lonely cops instead.

They be the real threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, it's fairly fantastic that you want to comment!